The Jmeter training in Chennai is the starter for the profession of the software tester. It is intended for people who are taking their first steps in testing and are looking for opportunities to learn practical testing.
As part of participation in one training, we will teach you how to test from scratch and give you the opportunity to prepare for the most recognizable test certificate – ISTQB Foundation Level. In the training agenda, we have included the most important elements of the theory, but the greatest emphasis is on practice and exercises.
In the package with the training, you can take part in remote practices carried out by testers.
Training Tester profession is an alternative to theoretical ISTQB certified courses and gives you the chance to enter the IT industry and also includes QTP training in Chennai
Components of training and achievements to get
- A 4-day course, after which the participant receives a certificate of participation in the training
- ISTQB exam (optional, extra paid service) with a chance to get a certificate after being credited
- 3-week remote practice (optional, in the price of the training), after which the participant receives a certificate of the internship.
- Software life cycle: The place of software testing in the software development process on the example of a cascade and iterative model.
- Testing: Introduction to software testing with ISTQB elements.
- The ISTQB test process
- Test levels
- Types of tests
- Defect life cycle
- Testing rules
- Ensuring the quality of the software
- Who can test the software?
- Hard and soft skills
- Testing education and certification
- Static testing: How to verify the software without launching it
- Static analysis
- Dynamic testing: How to verify the quality of the software well
- Cases and test scenarios
- Test design techniques
- Test design (element / forms / functions / logic or process)
- Testing based on experience
- Test planning
- Test strategies
- Defect report
- Test report
- The division of tools on examples (Mantis \ TestArena \ SeleniumIDE)
- Implementing tools
- Introduction to remote practices
- Description of the ISTQB exam
The course is combined with practical examples, exercises and includes elements of the presentation, a mini-workshop and a workshop with a computer.
Only practitioners of mentoring and coaching skills – theoreticians lack.
Being a participant in the Tester Training you will receive a set of carefully prepared training materials in the form of a handbook describing the issues discussed during the training and full access to electronic materials on the EDU platform.
You will be ready to start working in software testing. You will have the ability to perform application tests and create test cases. In addition, the training will prepare you for passing the ISTQB International Certification Exam at the basic level.